One of the leading causes of industrial fires is the improper storage and handling of flammable liquids.
It is important to identify and inventory all chemicals in your workplace. Review the SDS (Safety Data Sheet) for each chemical to determine characteristics and recommended storage practices.
To avoid generating toxic gases and to prevent fires and explosions, it is important to segregate incompatible chemicals.
Some local regulations also require positive pressure ventilation. Justrite Flammable Cabinets offer baffle protected vents to connect to these systems
Justrite Flammable Goods Storage Cabinets support positive safety outcomes by:
- Safely containing hazardous chemicals to reduce the risk of fire, protecting both personnel and facilities.
- Assisting with the identification, organisation and segregation of dangerous liquids
- Supporting compliance with National OHS regulations, EPA and state and local fire codes
- Improving efficiency by allowing solvents to be stored near the points of use
- Improving security with double locking mechanism
All this and a 10 year warranty.