Accidental chemical exposure can happen, even in workplaces with proper procedures and safety precautions. Its a must for employers to go beyond safety masks and goggles and other preventative measures and allow their workers to safely deal with the aftermath of a chemical incident.
The first few moments after exposure to hazardous chemicals are critical, delaying treatment for even a few seconds can cause severe, long-lasting injuries. Safety shower and eye wash units can provide on-the-spot decontamination by flushing away dangerous substances.
Features of the SE679 Safety Shower & Eye Wash Unit
The SE679 combination deluge safety shower with aerated eye wash units include the following features:
- The shower provides the required 76 litres per minute for fast and complete decontamination
- Aerated eye wash provides safe and efficient peroxide scrubbing action for chemical contaminants on soft, delicate membranes
- Eye wash provides the minimum required 12 litres per minute for both eyes.
- Both shower and eye wash have ON/OFF operation
- Hand and foot operated for easy handling when incpacitated
- Manufactured to comply with Australian Standard 4775-2007.
*NOTE: This item may require additional freight charges
Great Price, quality was excellent and delivery was quick
It was great very easy to order