Features and Benefits
- Happy Feet mats combine exceptional anti-fatigue performance with unique safety features.
- Most industrial anti-fatigue mats have exposed foam which soaks up water, greases and oils, and should only be used in dry areas.
- Happy Feet mats feature a dense rubber cushion encapsulated within solid, nitrile rubber to protect against deterioration and contamination. This construction makes Happy Feet mats highly resistant to chemicals, animal fats and petroleum products.
- Happy Feet mats are also heel-resistant, so wear whatever shoes you like. These advantages result in more comfortable, better wearing, longer lasting mats.
- Happy Feet mats are static dissipative and safe for use in computer rooms and electrical part manufacturers.
- These anti-fatigue mats have nitrile rubber gripper backs to minimise mat movement and maximise safety.
- All Happy Feet mats are static dissipative.
- Green friendly, 100% nitrile rubber that is 20% recycled content.
- All Happy Feet mats are certified slip resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute
- Tested by the CSIRO.
- 600 x 900 mm
- 900 x 1500 mm
- Also available in Grip Top for wet work stations where maximum traction and/or scraping is crucial.. See Product code MA494
- Also available with Black borders. See Product code MA494.
- Surface Fabric: 100% Nitrile Rubber Texture Top Texture design
- Backing: 100% Nitrile Rubber
- Uses: For use in Wet environments. Also suitable for dry areas. Long Standing
- strong >Compound: Solid Nitrile Rubber encapsulating rubber cushion core
- Durometer: 65
- Flammability: "A" Rating per MVSS 302
- Edging: Safety bevelled on all four sides
- Thickness: 9mm
- Colours: Black or Black with Yellow Chevron Safety Border
- Warranty: 3 years conditional warranty
- Design: Moulded face cleats
Tested by CSIRO.
The test results are available (Click Here). Wet Pendulum Test/Dry Floor Friction Test - AS/NZS4586:1999