LINQ Lanyards are critical pieces of PPE for working safely at heights as the connection between the harness and the anchor point, designed to absorb energy in the event of a fall. As with the LINQ Harness range, LINQ Lanyards are third party audited to comply to AS/NZS1891.1 standards. They are completely Australian designed and engineered and MADE.
This LINQ Single Shock Absorbing Webbing Lanyard comes as:
* 2m standard length
* 2 x Snap Hooks
All LINQ lanyards are all made with the following features:
* High Tenancity webbing 33kM.220% in excess of ASNZS1891.1 requirements
* Webbing is UV rated to exceed ASNZS1981.1 standard
* Unique THETA stitch pattern has 423 stitches resulting in a strength that matches the lanyards' tenancity of 3.3t. Ensuring no point in the lanyard assembly.
* Contrasting stitch thread coloiur, as per ASNZS for easy inspection
* Stitching patterns are sewn by computer controlled bar tacking machinery for precision, using UV resistant high tenacity polyester yarn with 10 newton (10kg) breatking strength
* The unique LINQ polyester Energy Absorber is designed to protect a worker up to 160kg in weight (including tools and equipment)
* Drop forged D Transition point doubles as a spare leg stowage point